File System Plugin to configure your storage service in Azure Storage Blob to store your multimedia files.
Fill in the following fields of the plugin configuration:
- Display Name: Name to be displayed in the media browser (left sidebar). Predefined, Azure Storage Blob
- Domain: Domain that will replace the default domain of the storage service, for example, https://d1234567.cloudfront.net
- Account: Azure account name
- Container: Name of the container where you will host the files
- Account Key: Private account key
When you have entered the values in the fields, enable the plugin and save the settings. When you access the media manager, you will see the file system in action: